Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Lots of Time

I retired last week. I worked more or less steadily for forty-seven years, but now I have all the time I need to be able to travel. I'll head out tomorrow for Asia, stopping for a night in Taipei and then heading for Bali.

I'll take my photography gear and I hope to take some good photographs along the way. I have a bit of concern about taking my tripod since some airlines won't let a tripod be taken as carry-on luggage and I don't have room for it in my travel pack. I'm taking it anyway and will have its case with me if it is necessary to check it on a flight.

This blog will be about travel. I'll tell about places I visit and post photographs when I am able to do so. My sole means of posting will be a Nexus 5x phone unless I visit internet cafes, so I doubt I will be very wordy.

All aboard!










2 comments:

  1. Very excited for you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be traveling vicariously and looking forward to the blog. Safe and happy travels for you and Laurie.

    ReplyDelete